Samuel

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 01:06:32 -0500 From: "Michael J. Doiron" <75534.2410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Plot lines not accurate
All, I'm having some trouble with my plot lines not representing the correct values. For instance if I plot 3 ROC's, a 10, 20, and 30 period, in the same subgraph the 20 period ROC will plot below the zero line while the data window shows the value to be above zero. Sometimes they move (relocate) when I scroll across the screen (but not to the right place). They aren't stable and makes it impossible to visually check out a chart and see what's happening. Any ideas?
Thanks, Mike
Samuel K. Tennis, VISTA Research and Trading, Inc. 8103 Camino Real C-409 voice: 1(305) 273-1321 S. Miami, FL 33143 fax: 1(305) 273-9164 skt@xxxxxxxx http://www.gate.net/~skt