Passwords

To the list,

	I am in no position to be making promises, but...

	Many of you respect my integrity and sense of responsibility.

	I will be glad to allay the fears, privately please, of the doomsayers out
there.

	Let me say to the rest of you that in the unlikely event that Omega should
ever become, ugh, inaccessible?, then I will make every effort to ensure
that all owners are provided 'severance pay' passwords.

	I have no 'right' to make a commitment on this subject.  Not a legal leg
to stand on.  I speak in NO WAY as Omega Research.  Be that understood.

	I am willing to make this statement due to my belief that Omega will be
around, to diddle with your password, for many years to come.  I also know
Bill and others at Omega and feel sure they would not want their dream to
die out.

	I can also be REAL Irritating at times and I would campaign heavily to
protect your and my rights as software owners.

	I would like to communicate privately with one or three people who have
had problems with passwords.  Then I may be able to offer a comprehensive
explanation that will bring closure.

Yet,
	I have been, at one time and/or another, very irritated as well.  Woah!  I
almost fell into that familiar trap and told my own story of woe.  Nobody
needs to hear the particulars.  The fact is enough.

But,
	I was able to take care of the problem almost immediately by calling the
automated service.  It was more the principle than the inconvenience that I
objected to.

	If I get short, impolite or just plain rude, I apologize.  Since I have
not been reading the list for a while I can jump to conclusions or
misinterpret the tone of a message.

Samuel

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt