Re: TS Dongle

Robyn wrote:

> Anyway - I wonder why Omega did away with the EOD version of
TradeStation.
> There are a lot of people like me who work with EOD systems.  The bells,
> whistles and security problems with RT TS probably aren't necessary with
EOD
> software.  Robyn

Omega's reasoning (explanation to me) appears be that they were having too
many versions of software floating around SC4EOD, SC4RT, TS4EOD, TS4RT,
etc, etc. and this would further drain limited resources. Also, they would
be getting too many product returns because some users, as soon as they
would realize the limitations of their package, would want to upgrade
within the 30 day trial. And some people would be upset once they learned
of those limitations past that period and would then have to upgrade 1 step
at a time.

So in that context, I would agree with their decision to have only 1
version each of SC and TS.

Carlos Lourenco