Need Advice on Windows NT

I am going to buy a new computer soon (since I am not making as much as
want trading it must be the damn computer's fault).  I have noticed that
some of the better boxes I am considering offer NT preloaded.  I am on
Win95 right now, and like some
of the stuff I am using on 95.  I believe Win95 programs and WinNT
programs are not
compatible, but can the 2 operating systems co-exist on one hard drive
if partitioned
off into several smaller drives (I'll have an 8gb, partitioned into the
smaller drives for
greater efficiency)?

What do you NT users like about the os and what do you dislike?  How do
trading
programs like NT  -   Advanced Get, TS4, CycleTrader Metastock?

Any comments or advice will be appreciated.

Footnote to the Mark Brown Debacle -  I vote for reinstatement to the
List.  I think
Mark has a lot to offer all of us, and God knows I need all the help I
can get.
I would like to see an end to the endless bickering, bitching, name
calling and
general idiocy experienced recently.  We are all here to be better
traders and
make more bucks.  Let's stay focused and enjoy the journey. End of my 2
cents!!

Thanks and regards to all.