Elliott Wave

I've studied/used Elliott Wave for some 12 years now.

The only place I can count the waves with any accuracy is on the Dow Jones.
Have tried reading waves on most indexes and other futures/commodities but
the count just isn't there! I think most people who claim to use Elliott,
really use it in a way that's basically useful only for setting stops.

Other than that I would say that anyone who claims to be able to count
waves on charts other than the Dow is delluding him/herself.

That's my opinion and I'd like to hear from anybody else out there using
Elliott Wave.

Carlos Lourenco
lourenco@xxxxxxxxxxx