Re: Need Advice on Windows NT

You can configure a dual-boot system with NT/Win95. I used to do that
but it became a major pain. There are no modern programs that I know of
that won't run on either. NT protects the system far more than 95, so
programs that need to get to the screen directly (for example, some
games) won't run on NT.

However, TS runs on NT without a problem. NT and 95 are somewhat
different in configuration, but NT is vastly superior to 95 and worth
the initial pain. IMO, unless you know you have a program that is
incompatible with NT, the dual-boot hassle is not worth it. Also, 95
cannot currently read NTFS, which is the far superior disk format to
use.

Allan