RE: MetaStock Real Time

I have never used MetaStock, but I will most likely switch to their Real
Time version for Windows 95/98 when it's available sometime this summer.
It will be fully compatible with Microsoft Office.

They have DOS version out now, but the graphics are like those I haven't
seen in 10 years -- ugly!

You can join metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following:

To:  metastock-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:SUBSCRIBE

John

John Fortune, Managing Partner
Fortune Management Group
Commodity Trading Advisors
275 Thirteenth Street, Suite 511
Atlanta, Georgia  30309

Trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.johnfortune.com/trader/

THERE IS RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.