Omegas 3.5 service

Iīm new to the list, so please forgive me, when I talk about stuff
everybody already knows.
Itīs true that omegas service especially, if you donīt pay, isnīt as
good as it could be. but if you ever tried to run a company, you know
that its kind of tough, when you have to many people involved.
Question for someone from omega, if watching :  Iīm trying for some time
to get a replacement disk for my old 3,5 version, since one is broken.I
mailed the credit card details for the 15 bucks you charge, i requested
it a couple of times, nothing happened.
I mail that Iīld upgrade to 4.0 if that would make you send out
something, nothing.

Hey, I payed for the 3.5 version, and I would like to use it -
understand?

Thanks for clearing things.

Ps.: From what I saw on the list, some people prefer the 3.5 version,
whats the difference? Thanks - Ulrich