Re: Wishfull thinking!

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998 Dennis H. wrote:
>I don't think the users are apathetic. Rather, they feel powerless. They
>understand that constantly repeating the same complaints on the list
>does no good............

My respectful disagreement is a result of reading a number
of messages posted here wherein subscribers make statements
such as 'I trust Omega', 'the patch will be released when
it's released', 'the s/w works fine now', etc. That's
apathy, IMHO. Further, constantly repeating the same
complaint =has= done some good as evidenced by several posts
to this LIST by Omega personnel.

>There *is* a group that may not be aware of the problems and is in a
>position to do something about them. That's the new board of directors
>at OMGA. Bill Cruz works for *them*. Send your 'polite constructive
>criticism' :-) where it will do some good.

AFAIK, they =are= aware of the problems and I =have= sent my
"polite, constructive criticism" to them. The concept is to
get more users to follow suit.

Best regards,
Jim