Mark Brown

I have been an Omega customer now for over 12 years starting with the
System Writer and to present Trade Station and Option Station.  I too
have been frustrated with Omega's track reacord starting with their
phaseout of system writer up to their failure to provide a  year 2000
patch for TS 4.0.   I have read numerous attacks on Mark Brown  on this
Omega list  this past year, some with merit however, most from jealous
also-rans.   Granted, Mark is a little gamey at times he but, he is
definitely an asset to this forum.    Mark, unlike most of the snake oil
salesmen on this list pushing their trading systems  supported me in my
day trading  of the S&P 500 last year.   In the fall of 1996 Mark Brown
provided me with one of his S&P day trading systems at no front-end cost
to me or my customers.   The only cost to us would be if we made money
we would pay him a percentage of the profits.   He let his trading
system speak for itself.   I am sure most of the dickheads on this
list,  bad mouthing him at every chance, would not offer a prospective
client the same deal.   Why?   Because their systems won't hold up in
the real world.  The system we used produced over $35,000 per contract
in real time trading for 1997.    My customers and myself  are $$$$$$
better of by knowing Mark Brown.   Say what you will, this guy is an
asset to this list.   I assure you he doesn't need this omega list, but
if you run him off,  you will be the loser.  Personally, I prefer a
person who is brutally honest.

Jobe Moss
Pres. MCM, Inc.
http://web2.airmail.net/mcm1/