Re: How does one save TS charts as graphic files?

The windows clipboard does a pretty poor job of capturing.  I publish a
daily fax and have to transfer charts from TS 4 to my publishing software.
I use a screen capture program (probably out of date by now) called Pizzaz.
 I know that there are others on the market that also do a good job.   Most
of these will allow you to crop the chart as you see fit (I choose not to
show the whole screen, just the chart).

Hopes this helps.  If you need to know more about Pizzaz or have trouble
locating it e-mail privately and I will get my documentation out.