Re : Re: Y2K confusion

PO wrote:
>  We are in year 1998 (today is 980219), at least in France
>  Your TS copy will have problems after 991231 if...

Pierre, please apologize, but I may have a language problem as Im
german - so I try again and maybe somebody can translate that into
real english or into french.

You can NOT collect data for any future (thats a different
thing than a STOCK !) contract which expires past 991231 - NOW

You might have seen comments here that TRADERS (!) (thats
people who TRADE with TRADESTATION and not only sell software,
codes, whatever) collect data well in front ot the expiration month
(thats the time you can NOT trade the contract anymore and LATEST
have to go to the next month), like real commodities (thats oil etc)
or ED (thats EURODOLLARs).

That means they NEED to collect that data NOW or in very NEAR future,
to build a base for their systems, indicators, whatever - If Im still
not clear please explain why the problem only starts 991231 ?

If YOU cant - may be Ron Augustine:

> I hope the whining clowns and disruptive whackos take your message
> to heart!  (not holding my breath... :)

can assist you, besides writing brave comments and keep the wheel go
round and round.

rgds hans
whining clown and disruptive whacko

~~~~~
I dont sell a newsletter
I dont sell a system
I dont sell a software
I dont sell a course
I dont sell anything else
I dont have a webpage
I dont want to have a webpage
I dont even trade OTHER peoples money !

.....and Im not a CTA !

nor a OMEGA (tm) RESEARCH (tm) WORKAROUND (tm) Solution Provider

Im just helpfull when/if I can

Famous Publisher of the World's Best Systems/Software/Newsletter <br>
For a REAL proof ~ simply send me ALL your money <g>