Re : Re: Y2K confusion

Dans un courrier daté du 19/02/98 17:03:16  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Pierre,

 when will you understand that YOU make that wheel continously
 go round and round again with useless answer like the one below and
 above. YOU are the reason for below statement as you kick arse
 good people trying to help US ALL, with explaining problems and their
 emergency and their need for solutions NOW !

I think that I'll never understand...
For me, NOW= when possible, So I live in this kind of present time.

<<
 Wonder where we stood if not MB, or recently Tony, James and others
 demanded solutions and explained why we need them NOW ???

 Where would we be if NOT the (so called) bashers KICK ARSE and make
 people at OMEGA wake up as potential customers probably will vote
 with their feet - What would have been achieved by the 900 ++ people
 on this list why do NOT say anything ???

 MB might choose the wrong words sometime, but its far better than
 NONE !

The main reproach  that I can do is not on the content, but on the way to
express it.
And too much diatribe and unfair attacks are enough, and do not deserve the
original purpose.

<<
 > Excepted for frustated people, this list shows less and less
 > intererest an higher volume of message, therefore is time consuming
 > for quite nothing.
 >
 > Pierre Orphelin.

 YOU can keep the volume down by NOT attacking people making
 legtimate claims, again and again.

Please, show me the way...

<<
 Y2k is HERE latest in 6 month - not in 22 months !

We are in year 1998 (today is 980219), at least in France
Your TS copy will have problems after 991231 if...

<<
 and TS 5.0 has been promised as the SUPER - SOLUTION to about every
 problem for more than 6 months now. YOU, yourself keep pushing it
 and therefore get confronted by people asking where it is and when it
 will come etc..... dont wonder if this backfires......

 Last summer I heard from OMEGA that certain problems will NOT get
 tackled anymore in 4.0 as there wont be any work on it anym
thing is shifted to 5.0......Im waiting..........

Rumors and information are never definitive before the final release.
I try to says things that are not rumors, without disclosing what I have no
the right to do.
Too early now.

Pierre Orphelin