need CODING help

Hi,

simple question - not so simple solution

JUST for testing some stats I want a system to:

if INDICATOR > 0

BUY todays CLOSE and
EXIT *next* days CLOSE

when a indicator is above ZERO (or vice versa if its < 0)

when the indicator STAYS above zero (i.e. xyz > 0)

then do the same thing again, i.e. NOT hold for 5 6 days or so in a
row, but BUY and liquidate EACH day again and again.

one problem is that if LONG from day one, and LONG (signal again) on
day two it EXITS 2 ctks (should be only the one from day before) and
goes FLAT - thats wrong........

To do that in EXCEL would be a 2 minutes job - but I tried many
ways in ELA but not a correct one, yet - any idea

thanks
rgds hans

~~~~~
MARK BROWN FAN CLUB