Re: Who is Mark Brown?

Comments from Mark Brown:

You are WRONG ! YOU ARE PUNISHING ME FOR SOMETHING OUTSIDE THE LIST
YOU FUCKING COMMIE!!  Does Bill and Mitches ass taste good? I really want to
know?
Mark Brown

Suggestion: Cover your ears, enjoy the rich tapestry of knowledge and
helpfulness among the members of the Omega List and hope you don't lose your
virginity  :)

'nuff said???