Re: FW: Mark Brown Status

Janet,

Though I feel Mark gets a little out of hand in some of his responses, the reason
for your terminating your business relationship with him for lack of  mutual
respect to is something that Omega and Bill Cruz need to look at with respect to
themselves.  To quote you " We believe that mutual respect and business-like
conduct are prerequisites to any business relationship."  I have been a customer
since 3.0 (dongle in the 1400 range).  Back then I was told by Bill, personally,
that the capability to extend the window to be able to see bars into the future
would be in the next release.  When I pay $2400 for a product, I expect it to
work.  If it doesn't then fix the bugs and don't come out with new (additional)
products or add features that allow you (OMEGA) to make more money.  As a
customer, if you Omega continue to perform as you have in the past, and a
competitor comes out with a product that performs the tasks I need in a price
range that is affordable, I am going to use my buying dollars to show my vote.
Now, that I have said that, I realize all products have pluses and minuses but
these are the options that will be weighed at the time of decision.

By the way, I and many others have requested that you support other data stream,
like DTN.  My guess, is that since there is a DBC person on your board, that is
not going to happen any time soon, even though Mitch, in one of his conversations
with me also promised that would be in the initial release of 5.0.

So you see Janet, Omega is not showing mutual respect or performing in a business
like conduct becoming of a company wanting to keep it's customer base.

John O. Romero