Re: Mark Brown Status

Dennis,

I'm not generally for censorship either but I gotta admit that it sure has
been reasonably peaceful and civilized around these parts for the past few
hours--

I didn't know the reason, but-- if you're right-- it sorta feels like a
fresh breeze, a new sunrise, and a symphony playing off somewhere in the
distance.

I also don't spend a lot of time hanging around skid-row street corners
subjecting myself to repetitive psychotic rantings by thumpers with their
favorite tome in their fist-- so, I have to admit that, in the interest of
civility, I hope that your comeback wish is not granted  :)