Re: Y2K Blackmail?

I think what distresses a lot of people about a lot of software (not only Omega
software) - is that they spent a lot of money on it recently - and that money
will go down the drain in a very short period of time due to the Y2K problem.
It's one thing to say that the people who wrote code in 1975 for machines with
very little memory couldn't foresee the problems they'd create 25 years later.
It's quite another for a manufacturer to have released a program in 1995 - or
1997 - that won't work on 1/1/2000.  Robyn