Re: FW: Mark Brown Status

<< Please be advised that Mark Brown's status as an Omega Research Solution
 >Provider has been terminated by Omega Research. >>

I'm 54 and I have old friends who are very competent and successful at what
they do.  Some times they say things that would sound insulting coming from me
but somehow those same utterances don't particularly offend others when coming
from them.

I want Mark to continue with his presence on the list.  I do gain insight from
what I believe to be a succsessful trader.  All the list diatribes don't offer
much concern.  Think of them as humorous.

Charlie Waring