Re: FW: Mark Brown Status

Chris T wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:30:11 EST, you wrote:
>
> ><< Please be advised that Mark Brown's status as an Omega Research Solution
> > >Provider has been terminated by Omega Research. >>
> >
> >I'm 54 and I have old friends who are very competent and successful at what
> >they do.  Some times they say things that would sound insulting coming from me
> >but somehow those same utterances don't particularly offend others when coming
> >from them.
> >
> >I want Mark to continue with his presence on the list.  I do gain insight from
> >what I believe to be a succsessful trader.  All the list diatribes don't offer
> >much concern.  Think of them as humorous.
> >
> >Charlie Waring
>
> I have always had this image of Mark doing one of two things when he presses the
> Send button, he's either rolling on the floor laughing or shaking his head in
> dismay :)
>
> Chris

I was talking to a friend of mine about all of this diatribe going back
and forth regarding MB, and we both think that it should be looked at
with a cocked eye, more to the humor side of the coin.

We both agree about the picture we have of MB as being about 6"-8" tall
and about 375lbs and eating lots of burgers.  You know the one's that if
you can't get it all over yourself it doesn't belong in your face.  It's
probably all over his keyboard as well.

Lamont Cranston
	"who knows what evil lurks"