Re: Y2K Blackmail?

In a message dated 98-02-18 15:43:34 EST, sptradr@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> >Yeah, but the problem is that it's needed =now=. Parts of
>  >the program are already failing. Try collecting data for
>  >ED0H, for example.
>
>  Or CL0F...Omega's holding it's users hostage...again...and NOW.  Omega's
>  promises are as reliable as Bill's Clinton's!

I responded once to this, but can't help responding again.  I can't help
saying if collecting data in Feb of 98 for the 2000 contracts was so critical
to me making a living trading, then I'd have the software package that could
handle these contracts,  that is if you can find one.   To say they have
broken their promise on this is a bit silly to me.   Yes they need to get it
fixed by early to mid 1999 for darn sure,  but they never promised they would
have it fixed by Feb 1998.   Don't think there are a lot of companies out
there that have there y2k problems all licked at this point.