Re: ORSP-Success in Partnership

I just wonder how they are going to release TradeStation 5.0 in the second
quarter. Yet claim that they have had it beta tested? It is just the same old
crap at Omega. Nothing ever changes, they sent me an email and from the
looks of the headings of who all they sent it to. They must have only given
a couple of Beta's at Omega World. They are liars pure and simple, I would
not believe anything they say. I have had to many permanent passwords expire
on me in the past and countless other disappointments. I think they had better
get me the 2000 patch for 4.0 and forget the bug doomed non-beta tested 5.0
release. They told me themselves that they flung together a 5.0 32 bit from a 4.0
because they were under contract obligation to Dow Jones. That the 5.0 Dow
was just a fake 5.0 to keep them from getting sued by Dow for not performing.
I promised Mitch I wouldn't tell this, so I lied. How does it feel Mitch? Think
Dow would like to know? since they are failing themselves maybe they could
finish off Omega with a nice big fat law suite to help offset their losses in the
data feed business they are now trying to sell. Besides I heard some guy in
Germany has a hacker site that they are giving away TradeStations for free.
Wonder what I did with that address? Wonder if I should post it to the list to
help compensate for all the wrongs done by Omega to its clients? I'll let you
decide, you post a reply to these charges to the list and I may be able to control
myself. http://???.?????????.??? come and get it.

Mark Brown resident of  "Brown's World"

February 17, 1998

Dear Valued Developer,
ORDC '98 (Omega Research Developers Conference) was a huge success!  The
ORSP team was proud to offer a groundbreaking conference specifically for
our valued partners, the Omega Research Solution Providers. After an
overview of the Omega Research 5.0 Platform, highlighting revolutionary new
features showcased in the new versions, ORDC attendees received API's, and
beta versions of TradeStation 5.0 and OptionStation 5.0.
The next beta release, scheduled for early March, will be specifically for
those of you who could not make it to the conference.  Functionality will
continue to be enhanced and features will be added as we progress to each
new beta. As our partner, your feedback is highly valued, and we are
counting on each one of you to work closely with our team. Together we will
make this the most successful software-testing program ever seen.
To provide you with the tools required to build your next generation of
products, we are including a Developer's Kit.  We are sure you will benefit
greatly from the in-depth information, examples and test applications
included in the kit.  Our goal is to jointly roll out our products in the
second quarter of 1998, and give our mutual customers the highest quality
products ever!
The Omega Research QA division is responsible for the Beta Program, all
discrepancy reports should be directed to beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , should
you have a suggestion for a feature enhancement to TradeStation 5.0, please
email ts5wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and for OptionStation 5.0 , send your
ideas to os5wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
Although the Quality Assurance division of Omega Research is responsible
for the Beta Program, we still want your feedback on ORDC '98 and any other
suggestions you feel can enhance Omega Research's commitment to the ORSP
program. Your feedback will determine the structure of future conferences.
 Please email me at the address shown below.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mitch Ackles
Manager, Omega Research Solution Providers, ORSP
Omega Research
Mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(800) 292-3461
www.omegaresearch.com