RE: ORSP-Success in Partnership

Mark Brown Wrote:
Omega X employees ....................

Has anyone ever noticed that if there wasn't a huge lack of Easy Language
documentation that the X employees of Omega wouldn't be leaving by the
dozens to start their own services? That other people wouldn't be selling
Easy Language how to books. I think that it should have been called
u-fig-er-it-out cause we anit helping language. Oh sure I got it figured
out
now but it would have been easier if Omega had provided me with the same
documentation that all the X employees seem to be taking with them when
they leave.

Omega never provided me with any other documentation than what you have in
the manuals.  It toke me over 2 years of 12+ hours a day to master Easy
Language.  Yes it is true that anybody that knows Easy Language can make
more money outside Omega than at Omega but Any Omega employee that has left
to 'start his EL consulting'  put alot of dedicated hard time into learing
the  language.  I was not a computer major in school, i was an advertising
and political science major with a minor in marketing.  I didnt get into
computers untill after college.  So with no programming prior knowledge i
educated myself with the resources available.  Those resources were nothing
more than what you have.  I left omega not to start a consulting business
but to trade which I have been doing since last april.  If you put half the
time into Easy language programming that you put into writing flames on
this list maybe you could master the language.  I dont want to start a
flame fight here but I need to defend myself from your broad remarks. If
you have a problem with a specific X-employee then use his name.  Dont
belittle my hard work and effort.

Miles Dunbar
X-Omega Employee