Re: SAFE SOFT & TS5.X

At 06:33 PM 2/17/98 EST, you wrote:

>Monster sales at Safesoft.
>The next TS5 version will not work with this thing.
>Know in what you invest...

Pierre:

My first reaction to your message was: "Yes, but many people
will continue to run version 4.0, and even 3.5".

But, then I thought about it further, and knowing you are
likely a beta tester for version 5.0, wondered if you are
signalling that Omega has "pulled a MicroSoft", and made
version 5.0 completely incompatible with earlier versions,
so as to force users to upgrade.

Can you shed any more light on this?  Note that I have a
valid, licensed version of TradeStation 4.0, and use the
dongle, but may elect not to upgrade to 5.0 for some time.

merci

Jay Mackro