Total Volume for the day.

To All:

Does anyone know how to save the total volume value for each tick?

Reason:

For klac for 2-13-98:

supercharts gives:  675 ticks (trades), upvolume: 433,800, downvolume:
295,000,
total end of day volume:  1,786,100

up + down volume = 729,300

at website:   http://qs.secapl.com/cgi-bin/qs for klac  # of trades =
1678 and
total volume is 1,786,100

If you are using signal tick volume to day trade on, I don't think it is
very accurate.

I am going to try BMI next week.  I don't know if that will be any
better.

If I can save each total volume value associated with each tick I can
calculate the
difference to determine how many shares were traded between each tick.

Is anyone DDE'ing  into Microsoft Access?

Thanks

Bob Kodama   stocktrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am using signal cable and supercharts 4.