Re : Volume in TradeStation 4

Dans un courrier daté du 07/02/98 21:37:25  , vous avez écrit :

<< I am using TS4, Build 20.

 For an example, let's say I have a one minute chart on MSFT. If I open a
 data window, I see date, time, OHLC, and volume listed in 2 different
 columns: 'U', 'D' (presumably up and down).

Right.

<<
 Now, let's say I go into the edit tick window for MSFT, make an ASCII
 file of the tick data, and then open that in Excel, for convenience.

 The total of the U and D columns does indeed equal the sum of the tick
 volumes. However, I am very hard-pressed to see how the assignment to
 the 'U' or the 'D' category is made.

 Does anyone have the definitive answer to this?

 Allan

for a considered bar:

If c>c[1] then upticks = upticks +1;
If c=c[1] then upticks = upticks +1; if previous case applied

f c<c[1] then downticks = downticks +1;
f c=c[1] then downticks = downticks +1; if previous case applied

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin

www.sirtrade.com
NEUROFUZYY LOGIC TOOLS
MARKET PROFILE FOR TRADESATATION
Free evaluation versions to download....