Syntax colored EL from the omega-list

Hi,

I've been working on some HTML databasepublishing tool and used EL
posted to the Omega list (the EL-flood flood initiated by Mark Brown
remember? :) to experiment with syntax colored source-code.

So, if you want to see how syntax-colored EL looks like (and how the
PowerEditor  *should* look :) see:

http://www.iaehv.nl/users/guus/omega/sourcecode/ELindex.html

As I have the tool all set up now anyway, I'll try to continue to
collect and convert EL posted to the list.

Suggestions on the syntax coloring / illustrative EL-code snippets
etc. are welcome.

Regards,
Guus Prick. / guus@xxxxxxxx