Re: Exit Bands ELA request

Denise,

Not sure exactly what you want, but if you want to Buy when the Moving
Average drops below a Band & Sell when the MA moves above a Band, you could
do something like this:

Vars: BandLow(0), BandHigh(0), ExpMa(0);

BandLow= BollingerBand(Close,10,-2);
BandHigh=BollingerBand(Close,10,+2);

ExpMa=Xaverage(Close,5);

If ExpMa < BandLow  then Buy  at Market;
If ExpMa > BandHigh then Sell at Market;