FutureSource TIP Card/BMI Delayed data

Does anyone know whether the FutureSource "Tip Card" requires a separate
IRQ.I have been told by Future Source that it does not. I would like to
hear from someone who is using FutureSource. I currently have a 30 day
trial of BMI delayed data and am thinking about switching to real time and
am considering using FutureSource. I have discovered that there is a
problem with the way the first tick of delayed BMI data is picked up by
TradeStation, resulting sometimes in erroneous intraday OPEN data and end
of day CLOSE data. For example, the end of day (1/28)CLOSE for US8H (March
Bonds) was displayed in TS as 120.19 when in reality the real close was
120.18. TS initially said the problem was with BMI. BMI naturally said the
problem was with TS. I got them both on the phone and I believe now the
problem is with TS and DELAYED DATA. Has anyone else experienced this? TS
says that there is not a problem with BMI real time data. I am a new TS
user and it appears to me that one needs two sources of data. Real time
data for intraday analysis, and historical data for long term analysis. I
have Genesis Financial Data's continuos contract CD. What about importing
this data into a current daily chart? Should I chart GFD data separately
for long term analysis and use real time data for intraday? Any suggestions
about data vendors (BMI vs. FS vs. other) and how to chart this data for
short and long term analysis would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian