[Fwd: Fw: requested forward with headers]

-----Original Message-----
From: officeofthepresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<officeofthepresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: glens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <glens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 1998 11:15 PM
Subject: Re:

>Dear Mr. Schultz,
>
>Thank you for taking the time to address your concerns... <snip>

>One issue that is not mentioned in this posting, but has been mentioned in a
>users with a free patch to address the year 2000 issue for the current
>releases of our products (16-bit) prior to the year 2000... <snip>

>Loren Costantino
>Executive Assistant

Loren, I'm an Omega user since SC 2.1 and am currently running TS 4.0.

I'm a little confused by your response posted to the Omega list (above)
concerning which of the "current releases" of your products you will be
planning to offer the free patch. Please list for me and the Omega list
members, the titles and version numbers of the products you are referring to
in the above note.

Regards,
Bill Vedder