Re: Security Solution? New!

I doubt that this would be realistic, considering that TS's primary function
is technical analysis. At the moment I only have SC, but if I was to upgrade
to TS it would be for its system writing capabilities - I would not be using
real time data. Secondly, this is tying the product to certain data
providers, and I want to see the opposite of this - including realtime data
input via DDE and other methods.

Regards
Simon Trevor

>Why not sacrifice the razor and profit from the blade?
>
>Sell Tradestation cheap without any dongle but tie up with some particular
REAL TIME data provider(s) for a monthly fee charges/royalty?