Multi Data charts & scan

I  have  Data1(Intc),  Data2 (Lsi), Data3 (MU), Data4 (Mot), Data5 (Txn)
Am comparing all these stocks to Data6 ($Spx ,signal) and am looking
for the stock with the highest momentum, MACD etc.

Right  now I am using the built in Spread indicator  and I change the input
from  Spread(close of data1 / close of data6)
Then I press the (Data icon) 5 times  to cycle through each security and note
the value of the spread.
Is there any way I can see the name of security with the hihest momentum; or
MACD etc.  using a multi data chart.
If any one uses Fast Track Tools; they will know what I am referring to.
I tried the chart scanner ; but I still have to look at each security.

I do all this stuff in excel (using DDE link)  and  this is pretty simple.
Any comments.
Thanks

P.S.
The Omega Users Group (Orange County) will be meeting
on Saturday Feb 7, 1998  9: 30 am  in Irvine, CA . The speaker
is  Mr. Kelly , CTA   and then there is an open forum discussion.
Call / write  for more  details.