Re: Multi Data charts & scan

Frank,
Perhaps you could clarify what you are doing or trying to do.
The Spread indicator in Omega is very simple, comparing data1 to data2,
but this by itself only gives you the ratio of the security to the index
for any given bar.  It also is dependent on the index you are using,
whether it is weighted (SPX) or non-weighted (INDU).
I also don't understand how with this simple indicator and data1....data6
you can cycle through by pressing the data icon?   Unless I am mistaken,
pressing the data icon will change data1 by cycling through the securities
in your data directory or custom data list, not the securities in a
multisymbol chart.

I have a custom indicator (Powereditor) that plots the RS of
data1....data5 compared to an index, and both the securities and the index
are normalized (converted to percentages).
There are 4 plots for 4 securities, each plot having a different color.
Maybe you could try something like that.