Dell follow up

I have owned a Dell for several years and while I have not experienced the
level of frustration that some of the readers of this forum have voiced
recently, I have made a decision NOT to purchase another machine from Dell
in the future

The reason is price versus performance.

Anyone considering a new machine should visit WWW.QUANTEX.COM.

They are somewhat of a "quiet" company, but they have been around for many
years and they offer the best deal on high quality high performance
machines that I have ever seen.

for ex: a 300 pentium, 4 gig SCSI drive, 64mb ram, 512 cache, 3.2 tape
drive, 32x CD, 56k modem, 21inch 22dp monitor, high end graphics and sound
card, software, 3 yrs free tech support, delivered, all for about $3.5k.

dan chesler