Re: First Aid '97

> Omega technical support didn't have an answer.

HEY - whats were the chances of THIS ?

.....reminds me back in 1988: In London was a train strike and I
friend of mine walked across the rails to the other platform.

OFCOURSE a British Rail Official saw that and "warned" him to be
carefull and not to get run down by a train.

My friend replied: "What are the chance of THIS ?" - BIG laugh along
the platforms  (there has not been any train running for days :--))

rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !