RE: TS 5.0 Charting and Data questions

>From teits@xxxxxxxxx  Sat Jan 24 05:02:11 1998
>I actually like and use that last blank line. I have quote pages I have saved
>and don't like to mess with. When I want a one shot quote or follow an
>issue or two for a day, I use the last blank line to add it. Then I'll add
>another later in the day, etc. So I kind of like having it there!

Tom, forgive me if I misunderstand you, but once you add the new
issue, don't you get yet another gratuitous blank line below it?
You're not suggesting a workaround, a way to minimise the amount of
precious screen space with no information in it?

When I want to add an issue to one of my TS-3.5 quote windows,
I simply pull down the bottom of the window a fat line's height,
then add the thing, then squeeze any extra height out.  Really easy.

Jim