Re: OMEGA bashing

BelAirCap wrote:

> Are you a professional trader?  Do you live exclusively off your trading
> profits?

You have to, trading full time in the markets.  Then again, this is a full-time
job, if one wishes to do it properly.

> In requiring very high returns, what is your risk of ruin?

Oddly enough, extremely low, mostly because I am extremely averse to risk, and I
never take any more than a very small loss on any trade.  Short-term trading tends
to be successful during any conditions, so I can realize my objectives
consistently.

> Why is it
> that over 90% of traders blow-up?

Almost always, it's because they get knocked out of the game before they have had
a chance to master it sufficiently.  Every trader will struggle at the beginning -
there is only one real way to learn, and the lessons tend to be expensive.  If one
has sufficient natural ability, can survive the early period, and has the right
amount of desire, there isn't any real reason why he can't be successful.

Regards,
A.J.