OptionStation Replacement?

http://www.bayoptions.com/

Yet another post by me the Mark Brown defender of up starting software
vendors who are doing a good job. I downloaded this Option software and
the Universal Server thursday night. Within 10 minutes I was looking at a very
neat Option Program. I loved the ability to get the Span margin on the option
quotes as well as listing the calls and puts side by side. It is a very neat program
and will being hooked up to that incredible Universal Server! Any symbol you
want is there just punch in the underlying symbol and the options just spill in.
Beats the hell out of OptionStation! But there again the OS 5.0 will be out soon
and I'm told with vast improvements... So that may put it in this software's league!
We''ll see I have been promised the beta of OS 5.0 soon also? Hell I may start
a software review business. hee! hee! : -)     Mark editor of BSExpress

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network
    ***   http://www.markbrown.com