What group effort will do.

My broker a year ago wanted to become a Omega recognized
brokerage service. He was declined! they stated that TradeCenter
had the sole monopoly on that. After I posted to this list asking for
all brokers who used Omega products to contact me. And after
a talk with Mitch friday. It seems they have rethought the subject.
So if you are a broker and want to have the same recognition as
TradeCenter here is your chance to do so. Just contact Mitch at
Omega.