Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #32

Hallelujah !   But will it be usable before Build 18 ? ? ?

donc

Subject:          POST TO OMEGA-LIST
   Date:          Fri, 23 Jan 98 21:44:12 +0000
   From:          dennis.boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     To:          omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Valued Client,

As many of you know, the second quarter will bring the release of the next
generation of products including TradeStation 5.0 and OptionStation 5.0.
This, of course, brings many questions to mind... What will the upgrade
pricing be? What new features will be included in the products?  I'd like to
take advantage of this list to share with you some very exciting news.

Some of the features in our next generation of products will include the
improved and more powerful PowerEditor, groundbreaking new functionality in
the Quote Windows, and brand new analysis techniques taking advantage of our
ever-evolving EasyLanguage. Other requests that have been incorporated into
TradeStation include:

1.     32 BIT
2.     Year 2000 compliant
3.     Incorporate latest technology for removal of security block
4.     The new GlobalServer interface will enhance ease of use by not
                 requiring the use of a symbol universe
5.     No 13,000 bar limitation
6.     No chart limitation in the workspace
7.     No limit to tick editing
8.     64k barrier broken

Many of you have specific data requirements, which have also been taken into
account with TradeStation 5.0.  For example, there has been an increasing
demand
for internet data.  We are pleased to announce that one of the ways this
requirement will be met will be through Signal Online data.  With the
initial release of TradeStation 5.0 and its subsequent builds, there will be
other data sources available to meet your needs.  Unfortunately, we cannot
release all data sources at this time, since we are under non-disclosure,
but customer priorities are Omega Research priorities and they are being
taken into account.

With regards to upgrade pricing for TradeStation, I am pleased to announce
that the upgrade price will be no more than $495.00 with special pricing for
customers that purchased within 6 months of the initial release.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am currently part of a great team of
individuals in Corporate Relations. Our goal is to respond to your inquiries
and make sure your concerns are addressed.  I look forward to hearing and
responding to your suggestions.

Janette Perez
Omega Research, Inc.
8700 West Flagler St. Suite 250