Re: CTREE Errors

Thanks, Tom, and everyone else who offered their help here.  This sounds like it
would work.  Unfortunately, all my data got knocked out by this sucker this
afternoon.  At this point, I wanted to be rid of this once and for all, and with
my data gone, I decided I might as well delete all the Omega files, and reinstall
the program.  I have to set up the thing all over again, but at least everything
should be O.K. when I'm done.  At least it had the decency to do this to me late
Friday, as I've got the whole weekend to straighten this out.

Regards,
A.J.