TS 5.0 Charting and Data questions

Thanks for your note to the omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx, Janette.
I wonder if you could answer the following questions regarding TS 5.0.

1:  Will the new quote windows be free from the extra blank line at
the bottom, that was introduced with TS 4.0?

If one is tracking the numerical current price of, say, the S&P, with
a single-item quote window with, say, a 50-pt font, laid over a bar
chart in the upper-left corner, a qratuitous blank line takes up way
too much chart room.

The clean-screen feature introduced in TS 3.5 was a big improvement;
the blank-quote-screen line of 4.0 was a big step backward.

2:  Will TS 5.0 provide a way to import one's own data into the real-time
tick database, as can now be done in TS 3.5 by generating one's own
.dat file and using the server's Paste In feature?

Currently, when the S&P contract changes trading months, I copy out
the expiring month's ticks, adjust them to suit my needs, and then
paste them back in as though they were the new contract's old data.

Will TS 5.0 let me continue this important activity?

3:  Will the mouse cursor be visible against a grey chart background
while using tools, for example, while moving a horizontal line, or
while using the crosshair tool?  Currently, with a grey chart
background, only the arrow cursor is visible, making tool use very
awkward.

Thanks for your attention,

Jim

jimo@xxxxxxxxxx