Paste In Data

  Ok, newbie question.

    What is the procedure for pasting in data to Tradestation when taken off
of Omega's refresh data web page?  I have been to the web page, and downloaded
the day i needed, and when i do a search of my hard drive for *.omz, i dont
have any such file,..  not sure what mistake i am making. Also,.. do i need
the files already in my portfolio, or do i need to manually add them before
pasting in the data? thanks..                   Bill