Re: Paste In Data

Try this   go to the server click on file   then click paste in    then
click on the scan  button that should find the data. then you can select it
and either auto or custom paste.  And yes if the files that you are looking
for are not in your portfolio they will not paste in.   In the future you
should probably download it into a prespecified directory. The normal win95
downloads to your desktop