Williams' accumulation/distribution

Hello all,

I am wondering if there are any other traders out there using Larry
Williams' volume accumulation/ distribution indicator to trade stocks?
If so, I'd love to hear from you and discuss how you've done with it.

I find this indicator to be an incredibly accurate forecaster of future
stock prices (doesn't seem to work all that well for commodities).
After researching a lot of other complex stuff, I have found that it is
much better to get "back to basics".  Anyhow, one thing I'm wondering is
if anyone has a suggestion as to a good timing indicator to use in
conjunction with the A/D.  Many times, the line itself will signal an
top or bottom accurately, but oftentimes accumulation or distribution
will start showing up before the high or low is made, and that kind of
makes the systematic use of stop losses difficult.

Hope to hear from someone!

Dave