Kudos to Phillip York

After having read the Phillip York letter to Bill Cruz, I certainly agree
with the people who told me there's no need to vote again.  For those of you
who haven't seen it at Mark Brown's site, it's certainly worth a look.  For
me to have called it a feature list was a gross understatement.  It's an
incredibly detailed but very clear 45 page (not a misprint) description of
exactly what is wrong with TS 4 and should be fixed.  Bill Cruz should be
forever indebted to Phillip York and Co for the countless hours of work they
obviously put into it.

The big question is how many of the suggested fixes/changes are going to be
incorporated into TS 5?  Assuming the Dow Jones TS 5 is pretty close to what
will offered in the stand alone version, could a DJ TS5 user (who has read
Phillip's letter) give us a report card on how many of the changes were
made?

Bruce