Re: Start of Week

Dow Jones TradeStation supports all these exchanges, and all the cash markets (including FX, Energy and International Bond markets) to boot, 24x7.

DJTS 5.0 is also native 32-bit, runs in Windows NT on DJ-supplied equipment, and provides interactive historical data services. Service and suppoort are all included as well.

Gibbons Burke
Global Product Manager
Dow Jones Markets