Re: Let's put it to a vote

Peter 2150 wrote:

> This was done by Phillip York well over a year ago when it mattered
> and given to Omega.  At this point this is about as fruitful as
> taking a poll on the outcome of the 1986 election.  ITS HISTORY.

I was about to say the same thing.  But what I would like to
see is a point by point response from Omega to the issues
described by Phillip.  Enough effort went into the creation
of that document that, as far as I am concerned, Omega owes
us a detailed response.  At the time it was submitted, Omega
could have reasonably responded that they needed time to
schedule work on version 5.  However, now, as "Peter 2150"
said it's history, so a response is in order.

Rod
--

J. Rodney Grisham, Ph.D.         ____  __   __
Technix Systems, Inc.             /   /_   /    /__/  /\ /  / \/