Re: CBOT DJIA Symbol

Go to:

http://www.omegaresearch.com/html/bullentins.html

(yes, they really spelled it "bullentins") and follow the link to "DJIA
Trading on the CBOT." You'll find the instructions you need there.

To download .OMZ files, try RIGHT-clicking on the link and using the
pop-up menu to save the file. Even better is to get one of the many
excellent shareware FTP programs (I use Bullet Proof FTP, but there is a
wide selection available from FTP repositories such as TUCOWS). This
will allow you to build a list of files to transfer and then have it
happen while you do something else. If you follow this route, Omega's
ftp site is

ftp://ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/data_refresh/tradestation_4.0/tick_data.

Good luck.

Allan