Re: Let's put it to a vote

Peter 2150 wrote:

> Hey Everyone.
>
>           This was done by Phillip York well over a year ago when it mattered
> and given to Omega.  At this point this is about as fruitful as taking a poll
> on the outcome of the 1986 election.  ITS HISTORY.

I agree, I have given up on Omega. It's obvious to me what the trend directionis! Those that think we are bitching too much are either newbies or not
traders.
I have a 2 digit block number, a 3 digit block number and 2, 4 digit block
numbers. There is an alternative software program about to be out and as far
as I'm concerned color me gone. No more am I a hostage to Omega.. Mark

--
    ***   Mark Brown's The Traders Network
    ***   http://www.markbrown.com